Have you accidentally deleted or lost files?
Data loss can strike in many different ways and you must be prepared for any eventuality. Practically, every computer expert will warn you that sooner or later you will lose some critical files. Data loss varies from software glitch, mechanical failure, data corruption, power spike, virus to even a simple user error. Maybe a storm will knock down power lines, causing your electricity to go out by shutting down your PC and erasing the document on which you were working. Or, more likely, you might have accidentally deleted the files, which you really need.
It’s a nightmare scenario. You were working on your computer on a big project that is about to complete in a few days. But, suddenly your operating system locks up before finishing that work!!! When you try to reboot it, your computer won't even start. This means that you have just suffered a catastrophic hard drive failure!!! This may be due to harmful boot sector virus or due to any other logical reason or due to mechanical failure. When data is lost, obviously, you will be panic!!! However, if you evaluate the severity of the data loss and know what precise solutions are available then your problem on how to recover files need not become a crisis.
Data loss can occur both in the form of physical damage or structural damage and both require different approaches. If you have lost data due to physical damage like hardware failure then you must take help of data recovery services. If you have lost data due to logical reasons then this File Recovery tool will perfectly answer all your queries on how to recover file. With the aid of this recovery app you can wasily get back deleted files from flash drive, memory card, external hard disk and many more secondary stoarge devices. Before we know more on how this recovery tool will actually restore files after loss, let us have a quick look on few logical reasons due to which you may lose your essential data.
Possible causes for loss of files:
- Accidental deletion of files: You might have accidentally deleted the files by using the commands like Shift+Del keys due to which you cannot restore those files from Recycle Bin. This is mainly because, the files bypass the Recycle Bin when you delete them using Shift+Del keys. Therefore, you cannot restore files from Recycle Bin too. Sometimes, you may intentionally move the files to Recycle Bin to retrieve files later. After some time, you might accidentally empty the Recycle Bin without restoring those files resulting in data loss. However, if you want to how to recover file after accidental deletion, then you can make use of this file recovery tool. Also, if you are looking forward to recover files from Recycle Bin, jJust browse on this link www.howtorecoverfile.com/recycle-bin-files.html.
- File system corruption: File system is essential to keep track of the location of your files and folders. Without file system, you cannot access any data stored on your storage device. If it gets corrupted due to harmful viruses, power outages, abrupt system shutdown, then it restricts the access to your valuable files resulting in loss of data. After such incident you might be thinking how to recover file after corruption of file system, then file recovery tool proves to be useful.
- Formatting or reformatting the drive by mistake: You may want to re-install or configure the dual boot Operating System on the same drive. While doing so, you might accidentally format the partition that had confidential data instead of formatting another partition that does not contain any important files. In such situations, all your data residing on that partition will be lost and you might be craving out for a tool to restore files after formatting / reformatting of drive. There comes the need of our highly proficient file recovery software that can assist you on how to recover file easily within few simple steps.
- Deletion of files from external storage drive: You might have accidentally deleted some essential files like photos of a recent trip from your secondary stoarge drive like flash drive. After that, you checked the Recycle Bin to restore those accidentally deleted photos. But, you were shocked to see that your Recycle Bin does not have those pictures. This is because, the files that are deleted from flash drive or any other removable storage device does not move to Recycle bin instead those files bypass the Recycle Bin resulting in a loss of files. Well, no worries as you can get back files deleted from external drive on computer using file recovery tool.
- Data loss while repartitioning the drive: You may lose your data while repartitioning or resizing the drive. This is because, repartitioning or resizing process requires you to delete the partition. If you delete the partition without taking the backup or accidentally delete the wrong partition then you may end up in data loss. Even though there are some third party utilities to repartiton your drives without losing data, there are chances of losing data mainly if that process gets interrupted due to any reason. If your next question is how to recover files after repartitioning of hard drive partition, then file retrieval tool perfectly provides answer.
Whatever may be the reason for deletion or loss of files, you can still get back those files by using this reliable and professional File Recovery Software. But, you should make sure that the drive has not been used to store any new files. This is because, saving or copying new data over that drive may cause permanent data loss by overwriting the old files. Therefore, avoid usage of hard drive after data loss. Go though the link http://www.howtorecoverfile.com/formatted-hard-disk-recovery.html to retrieve files from formatted hard drive including reformatted disks.
Few important features of File Recovery Software:
- Simple, safe and easy to use software to get back deleted or lost files
- Recovers each and every type of files like audios, videos, photos, documents, presentations, spreadsheets etc. on the basis of their unique file signature
- You can visit here to learn more info on how to get back lost files from hard drives of different interfaces SATA, ATA, PATA, SCSI. IDE, etc.
- It has an ability to restore files after accidental format, reformat, re-install or any other data loss scenario
- It can also recover files on Mac OS X 10.5.x and above versions like Mac Snow Leopard, Mac Lion, Mac Leopard and latest Mavericks too.
- 24 / 7 technical support is provided in case you face any difficulty while restoring files using file recovery tool.
How to Recover Files after System Restore: Have you lost files after performing system restore operation?? Do not worry as file recovery tool will help you in restoring files after system restore without any difficulty and within a fraction of seconds. For further details you can go through the following link: http://www.howtorecoverfile.com/after-system-restore.html.
Simple procedure on how to recover files:
Step 1: Download and install File Recovery Software on your hard drive. If you have deleted or lost files from external storage device then connect it by using a card reader or USB cable and then launch the application. After launching the software, you need to select “Recover Drives” option from the main screen
Step 2: Now, you need to select either “Partition Recovery” or ”Formatted / Reformatted Recovery” option on the basis of your needs. After that, select the storage device and click on “Next” to proceed
Step 3: After successful data recovery, you can view rescued files by using “Preview” option
- Take a backup of essential files always so that in future if you want help on how to recover file, the backup copy might help you in file recovery
- Use antivirus program on your computer to get rid of viruses
- Avoid fluctuation in voltage by using UPS in order to avoid unexpected system shutdown
- Do not try to repartition or reinstallation without taking a backup of confidential files